Together we will:
- Get an in-depth understanding of the scripts API.
- Learn how to make scripts available via a unique identifier by registering them.
- Discover how we can output scripts on the page by enqueueing them.
- Understanding when to register a script first, and when to enqueue directly.
- Output in the right order to account for dependencies between the scripts.
- Ensure that your visitors always see the latest versions of your scripts by clearing browser caches.
- Learn to add scripts to the footer of a page instead of the header.
- See how to add scripts to the frontend, and restrict them to specific pages.
- Understand how scripts can be added to various screens in the admin.
- Get an overview of how to debug issues with scripts.
- Have a look at the common issues that developers run into when using the Scripts API.